Please select a second date to complete the range.
Visit the Sukiennice Cloth Hall, one of the city's most recognisable icons. It was once a major centre of international trade. During its golden age in the 15th century, it was the source of a variety of exotic imports from the East – spices, silk, leather and wax.
Visit the Jagiellonian University, first founded in 1364. It has been an integral part of Krakow for more than 600 years.
Discover the cultural and historic landmarks of Krakow on this tour.
4 hours (approx.)Start time
09:00am and 2:00pm
Hotel pick up not included. (Tour starts from St. Florian's Gate, Florian Street, Krakow. You can take a municipal bus, streetcar or taxicabs to reach there.)
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
Hotel drop off not included (Tour finishes at the Wawel Hill).
You will be met by your English-speaking guide at the St. Florian's Gate on Florian Street at a convenient time chosen by you. During the tour you visit the following places:
• The Barbican and the defensive walls with Florian’s Gate.
• The Main Market Square with Sukiennice Cloth Hall.
• St. Mary’s Church with its famous medieval altar by Wit Stwosz.
• The Town Hall Tower.
• The Jagiellonian University.
• Drive past the Archbishop’s Palace (where Pope John Paul II used to live).
• St. Andrew’s Church.
• St. Peter and Paul's Church.
At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at Wawel Hill.