The Krakow City Museum Pass is the best way to explore the eclectic museums spread around the city. The 2 or 3 day Museum Pass entitles you to travel for FREE on city buses and trams and gives you FREE access to over 40 museums in and around Krakow. Your Krakow Museum Pass is valid on city buses and trams day and night.
The Krakow Museum Pass is a great way to get acquainted with the city’s dramatic history and you have the option of choosing a 2 or 3 day validity pass.
Some of the museum included in the pass are Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy , Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House and St. Mary’s Basilica amongst others.
Tickets valid 2 or 3 daysStart time
All the museums have their own opening times. When you pick up your card you will get a leaflet which gives the opening times and addresses of all attractions.
Redeem the voucher for your Museum Pass at any of the below locations:
Discover Krakow Tourist Information Point on the corner of 42 Main Market Square and 2 Swietego Jana Street
Discover Krakow Tourist Information Point at 7 Jozef Street
Discover Krakow Tourist Information Point at Krakow Balice Airport.
Discover Krakow Tourist Information Point on the corner of 30 Main Market Square
Discover Cracow Tourist Information Point 8 Szczepanski Square
The Krakow Museum Pass gives you access to 40 museums in and around Krakow. On producing your pass at the checkpoints, you will not only gain FREE entry, but you will be able to travel on city buses and trams for FREE to get to the museums. You can choose from a 2 day or 3 day pass.
Some of the attraction which are included in the pass are as follows:
• Schindler’s Factory– Kraków, ul. Lipowa 5
• Main Market Square Underground – Kraków, Rynek Glówny 1/4
• St. Mary Church - Kraków, pl. Mariacki 6
• Town Hall Tower - Kraków, Rynek Glówny 1
• The Barbican - Kraków, ul. Florianska/ul. Basztowa
• The Old Synagogue - Kraków, ul. Szeroka 25
• Krakow National Museum- Main Bulding - Kraków, al. 3 Maja 2
• Eagle Pharmacy - Kraków, pl. Bohaterów Getta 19
• Defence Walls - Kraków, ul. Pijarska 30
• The Gallery of 19th Century Polish Art in Sukiennice - Kraków, Rynek Glówny 1-3
• The Princes Czartoryski Museum The Arsenal
• Gallery of Ancient Art- Kraków, ul. Pijarska 9
Most museums are closed on Mondays
Last admission is usually 90 minutes before closing time
Days must be consecutive
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Very interesting...Doug Hazell, United Kingdom, 29/Jun/2017
If we had known some museums closed on a Monday we wouldn't have got the three day pass...A W Tunnadine, United Kingdom, 07/Dec/2016